Monday, February 9, 2015

Finding The Perfect Mascara

I'm always in search of the perfect mascara.  My lashes need a lot of help!  I found the Maybelline Full 'n Soft Waterproof Mascara in Very Black at Rite Aid.  It sounded like just what I need.  I have to curl my lashes and a lot of mascaras I've tried are too heavy and just flatten them out again.  So I was very happy with the Maybelline Mascara.  It felt soft, gave some volume, lengthened and kept the curl.  If I have the time and can apply several coats, it really does a good job on my lashes.  So I would buy this again.  The only down side is, that I would like more volume and the tube didn't last as long as some of the expensive mascaras.  But for under $7.00, I really can't complain:)Finding The Perfect Mascara

I have to admit that my daughter and I loved the tv commercial for L'oreal's Miss Manga Mascara, and this inspired me to buy it.  Of course my lashes did not come out as full and beautiful as the model on the commercial (I'm sure they used fake lashes on her), but it was comparable to the Maybelline Full 'n Soft.  My lashes were able to keep their curl and if I applied several coats, I could get the length and volume I wanted. But unlike the Full 'n Soft, Miss Manga mascara gave my lashes a more spikey feel.  I didn't like this or the bendable wand.  A couple times the wand bounced too much when I wasn't expecting it to and smeared Mascara on my eyelid.  Plus, there is a problem with flakes during the day. So I'm not so sure I will buy L'oreal Miss Manga Mascara again.


No comments:

Post a Comment