Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Converting Your Guest Bedroom To a Fabulous Closet!

I've been looking for this photo for a while now.  I remember reading either a House Beautiful or Elle magazine, where a lady decided to convert her guest bedroom into a closet for herself.  At first I thought, are you allowed to do that?  Turn guests away to make room for a fabulous closet.  But the idea has taken hold, and won't let me go.  Now I just have to do this one day!  But I've been looking for that magazine article and haven't found it yet.  I know it is somewhere in my garage.  I'm sure I didn't throw it out, because I never throw anything out, horder that I am.

So I was so happy when I came across this photo in Polyvore because it is from that article I've been looking for.  Unfortunately it isn't very clear.65 Stylish And Exciting Walk-In Closet Design Ideas
Wouldn't it be so decadent to have this as your closet?


4 comments:

  1. Oh yes, closet room. Now that would be a wonderful thing!
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be really nice to have this as our own close room! It's so girly!

    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want to start renovating! LOL That is a beauty!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What can I say ?! My husband asked me a few years ago if I wanted to turn a room into a closet. Even though it was a generous offer I declined it. I have too much stuff and making a ROOM for more was not healthy - so I am in my same old closet struggling but happy.

    ReplyDelete