Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pajama Wardrobe Update...STAT!

I have to admit, that sometimes I get caught up in all the craziness of everyday life and forget about important things.  The other morning, I was having breakfast and watching an old Sandra Dee movie (more on that in a later post).  Of course the movie is from the early '60s, so everybody is dressed up in every scene.  There were a couple of scenes where Sandra Dee was in her nighty and she was so cute.  Her nighty and slippers were lovely.  Then I looked down at my pajamas...EEK!  I started going through my pajama drawer ....more EEK!!  Nothing but shabby tshirts and old pajama pants with loose elastic bands.  "A disgrace" as my mother would put it.  My grandmothers, my aunt and my mom always wore such lovely nightgowns and slippers.  They would be appalled to see what I have been wearing lately.

Time for a Pajama Wardrobe Update!


My first purchase, a hot find at TJMAX (only $16), a Cynthia Rowley set very much like the center set below.  

Here are some of the other pajamas and nighties on my wish list.

Untitled #47


3 comments:

  1. I like that little cami/short set. Great PJ finds. My pajamas are all about the old t-shirts and and worn out pajama pants too.

    I'm now following you on polyvore. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pretty PJs that you picked out, so cute! Thanks for your kind and thoughtful visit! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete