Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Valentine's For Kids - Bear Hugs & Kisses - Teddy Grahams

I found this really cute and easy Valentine's idea for the kids in my daughter's class on the Disney Spoonful site.  It originally called for Teddy Grahams and red Gummy Bears, but I switched the gummy bears for Hershey's Kisses.  I thought the gummy bears would get all crumby from the teddy grahams.  Plus, if I had left overs, I'd rather eat chocolate!


What you'll need:

Teddy Grahams
Hershey's Kisses
Card Stock
Hole Punch
Ribbon
Heart Stickers
Small Plastic Bags




Just fill a small plastic bag (from the candy isle at Michael's Craft Store) with a scoop of Teddy Grahams and 2 Hershey's Kisses.

Cut some card stock.  I cut mine about 2 in tall and 3 in wide.  Use a hole punch to make a hole.    Then write your message and place your heart sticker.  Tie the tag on with ribbon.


These went pretty quickly considering we had to make 28 of them. Plus a couple extra for the teacher and Uncle and Grandma :)

Have a Happy Valentine's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment