Thursday, February 27, 2014

Craft Show Display Ideas

I've been thinking of showing my art at craft shows lately.  When I started looking into it, I saw that I had missed the deadlines for applying to the Spring shows.  I didn't realize how far in advance you have to apply.  But my friend convinced me to apply any way and at least get on some mailing lists.  I was accepted to 2 shows and started to panic when I realized how much I have to do to get ready!!  I have no idea how my art will do at a craft show, but I'm jumping in with both feet.

I looked around on Pinterest for some Craft Show display ideas and found some really cute things.  I don't have the budget or time to implement all of them, but it's a great source of inspiration.



Image found on Flicker here.


Now I have to get back to making product!  Lots of it :)





No comments:

Post a Comment