Thursday, June 27, 2013

Natural Nail Polish

Until I was pregnant, I never thought about non-toxic nail polish.  I read an article on using formaldehyde free nail polish while you are pregnant.  They recommended a brand called Zoya


Now I also want to use non- toxic nail polish because my daughter is old enough to want to 
play dress up.  I don't want her using something that could be harmful.

Recently I found another non-toxic nail polish I want to try called Scotch Naturals


The company originally started with hopscothch kids natural nail polish that is safe to use.  Apparently moms started borrowing their daughter's nail polish so the company came up with a grown up version - the Scotch Naturals.


So many cool colors to choose from.   I guess it is time for a mani-pedi!


.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love Stiletto! And I had no idea that Zoya was natural- I just thought they made cool colors!

    ReplyDelete